Sunday 4 March 2018

Swimming Sports 2018!

What a fantastic day in the water! Everyone was enthusiastic, dressed in their house colours and rearing to go. Students were able to swim in at least 4 events throughout the day. 

When we returned from school we discussed and wrote down what we felt, smelt, heard and saw at the event. 

I felt cold and bored waiting for my race.
When I was racing I felt pain because I didn’t have any goggles.

I heard birds and the other kids when we were outside.
When I went inside I heard people screaming and splashes.

I saw people getting fit using tools at the gym upstairs.
I saw a rainbow of colours from the houses.

By Harrison




3 comments:

  1. It was cold when I got out of the pool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia & pearl4 April 2018 at 16:00

    When I was in the pool My heart was pumping so fast like a cheetah🏊🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I went into the pool I was very excited 😃

    ReplyDelete